I Wished My Son Were Dead William Patrick Alexander and Joyce Alexander

This episode is described as It has been more than 25 years, yet Joyce Alexander is still terrified of her son, William Patrick Alexander; she fears he holds her responsible for his horrifying crime, and is convinced he is plotting his revenge from prison.

This story is told by his mother, Joyce, who remains in hiding.

This happened in the state of Texas.

Links


Joyce Alexander believes her son, William ‘Patrick’ Alexander, already convicted of cold-blooded murder, will kill her too
Murder of 17-year-old Jessica Witt by killer boyfriend William Patrick Alexander
PATRICK’S PAROLE DENIED AGAIN
Evil Lives Here - Season 6 Episode 2: The Face of My Torturer (September 2019)


You can write to Patrick at:

William Patrick Alexander 00655687
Hughes Unit
Route 2 Box 4400
Gatesville, TX 76597






Comments

  1. I think you are amazing Joyce. Bless you. I hope you are healing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment